Friday, February 21, 2014

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation review

Inspired from their bestselling Touche Eclat Illuminating Pen, YSL launched Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation ($55).In beauty magazines this foundation is described as a weightless, illuminating formulation that will even out complexion and enhance the skin's natural beauty.Plus it contains SPF 19. YSL Touche Eclat Foundation is available in (17) shades: B10, BD10, BR20, B30, BR30, B40, BD40, BR40, BD50, BR50, B60, BD60, BR60, B70, BD70, B80 and B90. BR (Beige Rose) shades are for those with cool/pink skin undertones, BD (Beige Dore) shades are for those with warm golden skin undertones and B (Beige) shades are for balanced/beige skin undertones. It's really helpful to take a look at online beaty counters like Sephora site for a better description of each shade. I purchased this foundation, last July on a visit in a local beauty counter attracted from the perfect matching shade of BD30 for my skin. Having a combination skin, with minor imperfections, I have invested in countless bottles in finding the perfect one: medium coverage, non matte - dewy finish ratio, matching shade and long lasting. And this foundation is hands down the most gourgeous I have ever used, my holy grail, my must have one beauty choice even in a desert island. I cant express how much I love this product and hope YSL will not discontinue this product or change formula. Its texture is light, not too thick, it gives a light and moisturing feeling in the skin and it blends like a dream giving a beautiful natural finish with a slight glow (NOT SHIMMER OR SPARKLES). Having a combination to oily skin and long working hours, I was impressed how this foundation managed to look fresh and healthy without adding shine. In hot summer days I usually blot after 6 hours and bye bye cakey face. For all you budget beauty buyers, its high end price may seem like a luxury product but I managed 4 month with one bottle, using it every day and sometimes twice a day during weekends. Availability: Feelunique (free worldwide delivery),House of Fraser, Selfridges,Sephora,Debenhams,Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment